Saturday 18 February 2012

Blog message from Alison's old school pal Jean Blackburn

------Original Message------
From: Jean Blackburn
To: Waywordr
Subject: thinking of you and Mike with love
Sent: Feb 18, 2012 5:33 PM

Dear Carol,
I have been emailing with Alison a bit this week and letting her know that I am thinking of you all and ready to help with whatever I can. My heart is breaking for you and my dear friend Alison and lovely, sensitive Charlotte. I love Mike and would give a great deal to be able to do something for him now. I would like to thank him, for all the dinners he has fed me over the last 25+ years, the cups of dark, thick coffee, the rants, the impressions, the big loud stories, his humour, his creativity and his deep and wonderful kindness. I always feel like a better person, somehow, after spending time in Mike's company. He does indeed bring light and colour and grace to the world and the people around him.
All my love and best wishes,
Jean

Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment