Monday 20 February 2012

Fw: your GLARE

I just read it to him and he nodded,
Unglaringly. He does have that etymology thing.
Thx x0x
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

From: Maria Coffey <maria@hiddenplaces.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 21:52:47 +0300
To: Carol and Mike Matthews<wayword@telus.net>
Subject: your GLARE

Dearest Mike, 
I woke up this morning thinking about your GLARE. When I didn't eat your  beloved plantains ;  when I put sugar in the cappuccino you  made for me in your  fancy machine; when I said (rarely) no thanks, I've had enough wine. I love your  glare. I know it's going to followed, eventually,  by a grin, and maybe a  guffaw. (What a great word: guffaw – Mike, quick, go and look up its derivation and read it out to me – with glee!) 
Much love, 
Maria 

No comments:

Post a Comment