Thursday 23 February 2012

Sunrise on Protection Island

Hi Carol,

Megan and I have both left comments on the blog earlier, but they may  
have been lost in the wonderful plenitude you and Mike have inspired.

I don't need this to be uploaded to the blog (unless you wish to do  
so), but thought you might find some small comfort in an image taken  
from our shared beach this morning.  We do miss seeing the lights on  
next door . . .

We'll be heading to Victoria on Saturday to talk wedding plans with  
Zach and Joey, but otherwise are available if you need anything  
brought over or want someone to check anything in the house. Just give  
us a call.

hugs to you and Mike
and a pat on the head to Victor (after the usual wary inspection, of course)
Frances

p.s. I hope you don't mind, but I ended up mentioning you and Mike  
(without names) on my blog this morning. If you're uncomfortable with  
that, I'll delete the post:
http://materfamiliasknits.blogspot.com/2012/02/another-day-begins.html

No comments:

Post a Comment