Saturday 18 February 2012

Nice message from Marty Spencer

I read this message aloud to Mike and then said, "Oh we have to get those many pairs of old glasses to Marty for his work in India." Mike gave me a stern look, wagged a finger and said, "Yes, do that!" Grace and pressure both.
------Original Message------
From: Martin Spencer
To: Waywordr
Subject: Mike
Sent: Feb 18, 2012 3:16 PM

Dear Carol,
I tried posting to your wonderful blog but was thwarted by my cyberignorance. I wanted to respond to Alison's post about Mike having grace:

If courage is grace under pressure, he appears to have that in spades as well.

Thinking of you and wishing all of you strength to go with your love,
Marty

Sent from my iPad


Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment