Monday 20 February 2012

Fw: Basketball

A photo of that would have been good. Thanks, Skovgaards. C.
------Original Message------
From: Preben Skovgaard
To: Waywordr
Subject:
Sent: Feb 20, 2012 10:11 AM

Hi Mike and Carol,
I have looked at the blog and noticed with some satisfaction that there were no pictures of Mike playing basketball behind our house when we lived on the farm.I am pleased about that as Mike severely kicked my ass. Don't remember the score, only my embarrassment, luckily Darcy did not have a camera that day.It was not a fair contest anyway as Mike is taller and I had put on a little weight and white scandanavians can't jump.
We have thought about you folks a lot . Stay centered ,find strength in love, and please accept the love we are sending to you. Preben and Kathy

































Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment