Sunday 19 February 2012

Fwd: thinking of you



Dear Carol and Alison,
Here are some photos of Mike and my boys from our visit to protection Island in 2008. We all had such a wonderful visit! Mike, as always, was the perfect playmate for the boys…amazed by everything that amazed them, an enthusiastic participant in their imaginary world, and a fellow beach comber. Thank you Carol for choosing a wonderful life partner, who is such an integral member of our family. When I think of how hard it is for me to imagine our family without Mike, I can only imagine how devastating it is for the two of you. Please know that I am thinking of you constantly, and sending lots of love your way. The grace and courage all three of you are showing is inspiring.
I'm pleased to hear that Mike is settled in the palliative care unit where you and Victor can be by his side any time you need to be, and where a skilled team will do all they can to ensure Mike's comfort. I'm also relieved to hear you are looking after yourself, Carol. Alison, I hope you are too. Please don't feel the need to reply unless there is anything I can do to help…if there is anything you need, please don't hesitate to ask.
with much love,
Leah and boys

No comments:

Post a Comment